It was former Providence Baptist Chapel.
This was built in 1879 with funds provided by the Minister and his congregation.
In recent times the size of the congregation fell, and the church closed on 10th January, 1993. It was taken over by the Mount Olive General Assembly of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
This is what it looked like in 2003